12th April 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Information Technology) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Information Technology program in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th June 2022, 12:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Information Technology) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

No, scholarship is available to Study PhD Information Technology at Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University.
5th June 2022, 11:16 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Information Technology) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

After qualifying the entrance exam,you will get a scholarship to study PhD Information Technology at Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?