12th April 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Information Technology) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Information Technology from Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th April 2019, 03:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Information Technology) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Eligibility to get Ph.D (Information Technology) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed M.Tech/ M.E in Information and Communication Technology such as ICT, Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology, Electronics and Communications from a recognised university by UGC.

There is no age limit to pursue this course.
15th April 2019, 08:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Information Technology) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

** Ph.D. Information Technology or Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology is a Doctorate Information Technology course.

** The required eligibility to get Ph.D. (Information Technology) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University is that the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field with at least 60% from a recognized university.

** Also, you have to appear in the entrance examination and personal interview which will be conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?