12th April 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University for studying PhD in Information Technology course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

24th May 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University for studying PhD in Information Technology course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Application forms along with admission prospectus are available in the Office of the Deputy Registrar – Baba Ghulam Shah Badahah University. Interested candidates can collect the application by a DD of Rs 1,000 or they can download the application from the university website and apply for the admission to study PhD (Information Technology) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University. Admission to the PhD (Information Technology) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University is done through an Entrance Test followed by Presentation and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?