14th October 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Sociology) in Central University of South Bihar?

Hi friends, I am going to study PhD(Sociology) course at Central University of South Bihar. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am a little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

8th November 2019, 11:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Sociology) in Central University of South Bihar?

There are lots of scope and benefits in studying PhD in Sociology. This course focuses on oral and written communication, themes of race, class and gender, global awareness, non profits and professions, quantitative and qualitative data analysis and much more.

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Research Foundation
Ministry of HRD
WHO
UNICEFF
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Social Defence, Criminology and Correctional Administration

Some of the job types are given below.

Research Associate
Investigator
Demographer
Research Fellow
Policy Analyst
Urban Planner
Community Counselor
Research Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?