11th June 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam to appear for studying in BA(LLB) at Central University of South Bihar?

Hello friends, I want to join Central University of South Bihar for studying BA(LLB). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BA(LLB) in Central University of South Bihar?
  2. Fee expenses of BA(LLB) in Central University of South Bihar?
  3. How many BA(LLB) seats are available in Central University of South Bihar?
  4. Course structure of BA(LLB) are available in Central University of South Bihar?
  5. List of universities offering PhD(Politics) in India
  6. LLM from NLU entrance exam previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  8. How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  9. List of universities offering PhD(Environmental Studies) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  11. Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health
  12. How many years of time will BALLB take after B.Com?
  13. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  14. Whether NIOS certificate is valid to practice as Advocate after completing BALLB?
  15. Syllabus of MA(English) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University? -- [New]
  16. What is the scope of doing CS and BALLB simultaneously?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP?
  18. Is it possible to appear for AIEEE exam while studying B.Tech from some central university which comes under AIEEE?
12th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam to appear for studying in BA(LLB) at Central University of South Bihar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Central University of South Bihar for studying BA(LLB). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to appear for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for studying in BA.LLB course at Central University of South Bihar. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from any recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% - for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply for the BA.LLB at Central University of South Bihar. Candidates can apply online for the CUCET. Duration of the BA.LLB course is five years (ten semesters). Candidates can find the details in the CUCET website link given Click Here
12th June 2018, 06:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam to appear for studying in BA(LLB) at Central University of South Bihar?

In order to pursue BA in LLB at Central University of South Bihar, you are certainly required to appear in an entrance examination called "CUCET".

Name of the Exam - CUCET (Central University Common Entrance Test)

It is an all India level entrance examination conducted for getting admission into UG and PG courses.

The basic eligibility criteria required to appear in this CUCET Examination is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

Hence, admission into this BA in LLB (Hons) course is done through the counselling based on the rank obtained in CUCET Examination.

Ph. No: 0612 222 6535
15th June 2018, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for CUCET to get admission in BA LLB at Central University of South Bihar. The minimum qualification required for admission is class 12th with 45% marks minimum. There is relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

CUCET is a common entrance test for various courses at central universities situated all over India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?