5th January 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET?

Hello
I did my B.Sc in life science and now
i am doing my M.Sc enviromental science .
so, i want to know how to prepare CSIR NET
exam and whether it will be a good choice for me?

27th July 2017, 05:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET?

Yes, if you are willing to go for CSIR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) then you are required to appear in CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET). In general, many candidates get awarded as JRF by CSIR to students holding the following qualification.

Candidates who are from BS 4 year Program, B.Tech or B.E or B.Pharm or Integrated BS MS or MBBS or M.Sc or it's equivalent degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply. As you are from M.Sc in Environmental Science, Master's background I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in CSIR NET Examination.

I am providing some of the recommended books for CSIR NET Examination and you will be getting the syllabus and pattern of the questions asked in examination from the books given below.

>> Trueman's UGC NET Environmental Science by Anil Tyagi and Virendra Singh

>> UGC NET Environmental Science Previous Year Papers by RPH Editorial Board

Click here for More Details
13th March 2022, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET?

I have completed my graduation in biology. And m. Sc in environmental science. Am I eligible for csir net exam? Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?