3rd September 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC NET for PhD(Information Technology) admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Hello friends, I just want to get admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology for studying PhD in Information Technology. I would like to know that I have to appear in UGC NET for this particular PhD course admission at this university? Please tell me about this asap.

5th September 2020, 11:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET for PhD(Information Technology) admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Yes, you have to appear in UGC NET for PhD in Information Technology admission in the Netaji Subhas University of Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance either in UGC-NET or CSIR NET or GATE followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nsit.ac.in
6th September 2020, 11:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET for PhD(Information Technology) admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Yes , you should appear in UGC NET for PhD(Information Technology) admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology.

You have 2 other option also to secure admission, which are -
1. CSIR NET Examination.
2. GATE + Interview.
7th September 2020, 12:24 AM
My true support

Yes, you have to appear in UGC NET for phD(information technology) admssion in netaji subhash university of technology as per the eligibility of the university to be eligible to take admssion.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="http://www.nsit.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?