10th September 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to study PhD to join Satellite Research Centre being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?

Hi,
I am doing B.Sc in Mathematics. I want to make my career through Mathematics. I want to do PhD in future and also want to enter Satellite Research Centre. So, from now onward what I have to do for joining Satellite Research Centre in India? Should I have to do PhD first?

24th September 2015, 09:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to study PhD to join Satellite Research Centre being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?

You need to make sure that you are having a good academic track record throughout your career.
You need to pursue the course of B.Sc and M.Sc in Mathematics.
Followed by that you need to pursue the course of PhD in something that is related to Satellites.
Once you do all this your chances of joining the Satellite Research Centre will increase many folds and you will be able to join the Satellite Research Centre once there is a suitable research oriented work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?