10th September 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know about the information of doing PhD course. I am studying M.Sc in Mathematics from Mumbai University and came to know that Shivaji University is famous for PhD course in Mathematics in Maharashtra. So, I want to know about the benefits I will get if I do PhD in Shivaji University. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  2. What's the admission procedure for Tancet? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed my B.E (ECE) from Shivaji university Maharashtra
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for BARC or any other research institute after completing BSc Physics with 62% from Shivaji University
  5. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  6. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology through Distance Education in Pune?
  8. Which are the Micro Biology colleges in Amravati? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many colleges are available for M.Pharm in Q.A?
  10. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  11. Universities that offer M.Phil risk management(Financial Services) long distance program?
  12. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 128 marks in CET exam?
  13. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  15. Am I eligible for MSc in food technology? I have doen BPMT
  16. How to study MSc Geology after completing B.E in EEE
  17. Can I do distance M.Com after doing BSc, MBA from Shivaji University
  18. How to do PG with Geography in Coimbatore under distance education or part time?
24th September 2015, 09:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?

You will be able to get the job a Professor in Universities.
You can also do research oriented work after the completion of your PhD.
You can also do work in Private Companies where your Pay package will be a lot higher than others who just have Masters Degree.
There is also a social respect that is given to a PhD holder.
These are the benefits which you will be there for you once you are able to complete a PhD Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?