8th June 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue PhD program being an MPhil holder in Computer Science?

Sir, I had completed my MPhil in Computer Science. So, should I do PhD program? Is it necessary to do so? I am confused to do or not to do this PhD program. Kindly give your valuable suggestion.

29th April 2021, 05:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue PhD program being an MPhil holder in Computer Science?

Yes, you should do PhD program being an MPhil holder in computer science. You have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of PhD program.

For more details you can google.
30th April 2021, 07:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I pursue PhD program being an MPhil holder in Computer Science?

No, It is not compulsory to pursue PhD program being an MPhil holder in Computer Science.

Your MPhil is equivalent to master degree and now if you want to become lecturer in government institute or do research than only go for PhD program.

You can get admission directly on the basis of your MPhil score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?