20th March 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get fellowship to pursue MPhil course being an MSc(Computer Science) student?

Hello friends, I am studying MSc in Computer Science course. I wan to do MPhil after completing my MSc course. I would like to know that if I do MPhil then I will get fellowship or not? Please let me know immediately.

19th April 2019, 08:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get fellowship to pursue MPhil course being an MSc(Computer Science) student?

To get a fellowship purely depends on the Universities, a research centers, academic institution and government bodies. The minimum qualification for MPhil fellowships is your master's degree/postgraduate degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks.

You can get a certificate for a fellowship without the registration for MPhil by qualifying an entrance exam like UGC NET JRF, CSIR UGC NET JRF.

I am giving you the list of some fellowships in India:-

1. Junior Research Fellowship in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences
2. ICSSR Doctoral fellowship 2018-19
3. Research Fellowship in Sciences for Meritorious Students
4. National Fellowship for Higher Education of ST Students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?