24th January 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue distance PhD(Disaster Mitigation and Management) being an MSc, DM and MPhil holder?

Hello, I have completed MSc, DM and MPhil in Disaster Mitigation and Management through distance education. I also want to do PhD with this specialization through distance education. How can I do PhD?

7th August 2022, 07:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue distance PhD(Disaster Mitigation and Management) being an MSc, DM and MPhil holder?

You can do PhD through correspondence there is no issue.

To study PhD Disaster Mitigation And Management, candidates must have a post graduate degree in Disaster Mitigation or it's equivalent with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE, UGC NET and CSIR UGC-NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?