1st April 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Study materials for ICAR exam

I want to pass the exam in icar so plz give me study material is related to icar exam send to my mail email:[email protected]

20th October 2016, 06:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study materials for ICAR exam

As you were in need of the study materials for the preparation of ICAR examination, so regarding that I have attached some previous years papers for the same. Just download the papers from the link below and start your preparation.

You can also refer to the following books which will help you a lot in your preparation:

> General Agriculture for ICAR Exams JRF SRF ARS NET and PhD. (Pushpendra Karhana).

> Objective Horticulture ARS NET SRF JRF ICAR and PhD Entrance Examination. (Uadal Singh, V.R. Sagar).

> ASRB Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board, ICAR Assistant (Prel.) Guide. (RPH Editorial Board).

> General Agriculture for I.C.A.R. Examinations 18th Edition. (Muniraj Singh Rathore).

> General Studies for ARS & Other Competitive Examinations 10th Edition. (K.V. Raman Rao).

> Handbook of Agriculture: Facts and Figures for Farmers, Students and All Interested in Farming 1st Edition. (ICAR).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf icar 1.pdf(59.1 KB, 491 views)
File Type: pdf icar.pdf(59.1 KB, 345 views)
14th May 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study materials for ICAR exam

Could you please sent me ICAR study materials short note of biology,physic,chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?