27th August 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Suggested topics to do PhD after MCA? Entrance exams and universities for it?

I have just passed MCA and wanted to go ahead for PhD but confused to choose topics. Please suggest me some topics to do PhD? Entrance exams and universities for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it?
  2. Suggested new topics in Electronics to study at PhD?
  3. Topics to do PhD after MCA? List of universities in Bangalore? How much stipend I can get?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  7. List of universities and entrance exams available to do PhD in Polymer Science
  8. Research topics available under PhD in Development Communications? Entrance exams to get admission in Indian universities?
  9. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it? -- [New]
  12. Topics for PhD after M.Sc Food Microbiology? Universities providing PhD in such topics?
  13. Eligibility criteria and universities to do PhD after completion of ICWAI? PhD topics and project works?
  14. List of universities offering admission in PhD for Masters in Physics with 54.5% holder? Entrance exams to do PhD?
  15. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  17. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  18. List of universities to do PhD in Environmental Engineering? Which are the best topics for PhD?
30th August 2017, 11:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Suggested topics to do PhD after MCA? Entrance exams and universities for it?

Below I have listed topics of PhD in MCA:
>Networking
>Image Processing
>Algorithm
>Cryptography
>Soft Computing
>Data Base Management System
>E-Learning System
>AI
Candidates, who have completed masters's degree in Computer Application with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible for PhD in respective field.
In order to get admission into various PhD courses, candidates should have to appear and qualify in GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/etc.
Below I have listed some name of colleges/universities which offers PhD in MCA:
>Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444
>National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Address: National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004
Phone: 0870 245 9191
>Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Address: IITH Main Road, Near NH-65, Sangareddy, Khandi, Telangana 502285
Phone: 040 2301 6033
>Andhra University
Address: Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
Phone: 089128 44000
>Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 7135
>University of Kerala
Address: Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
Phone: 0471 230 5994
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?