16th April 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in Sardar Patel University?

I have an interest to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in Sardar Patel University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

19th April 2019, 11:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in Sardar Patel University?

Yes. There is an entrance examination in order to pursue PhD in Family Resource Management in Sardar Patel University. The detailed qualification required is given below.

Name of the College - Sardar Patel University

Name of the Course - PhD in Family Resource Management

>> Duration of course - 3 years (full time - six semesters)

>> PhD Admission into this Family Resource Management course is done based on the marks obtained in entrance examination.

>> Entrance Examination is held twice a year by Sardar Patel University and you may refer the below link for getting detailed information.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?