1st June 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD program in Human Development in Punjab Agricultural University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  2. Can I take admission in PAU after 12th with non medical?
  3. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  4. Course duration and structure of PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  5. How many PhD(Human Development) seats are available in Punjab Agricultural University? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to get PhD(Human Development) admission in Punjab Agricultural University?
  7. Previous years question papers of punjab state agricultural development bank?
  8. How many JRF seats are available for M.Sc Horticulture?
  9. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  10. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  11. Does Punjab Agricultural University takes entrance exam for PhD(Agronomy) admission?
  12. Previous years solved question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development bank recruitment
  13. Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?
  14. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Agriculture) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  16. Career options for Agriculture students in Government sectors?
  17. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after 12th standard to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in best college in India?
5th June 2018, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD program in Human Development in Punjab Agricultural University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test (PET) for the admission to study PhD Human Development and Family Studies at Punjab Agricultural University. Candidates should also clear the Interview to do a PhD Human Development and Family Studies at Punjab Agricultural University. Candidates can apply online or offline for the PET to study PhD Human Development and Family Studies at Punjab Agricultural University. Candidates are admitted to the PhD program on the basis of their performance in the PET (80%), Master’s research by thesis & quality of the thesis (10%) and Interview (10%). Punjab Agricultural University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?