10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Punjab Agricultural University for PhD(Food and Nutrition) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

14th December 2018, 09:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Punjab Agricultural University?

Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition:

The minimum eligibility to seek admission in this program is master's degree in food and nutrition from a recognised college or university or its equivalent exam.
Admission to this course is based on counselling after clearing entrance exam. Punjab agriculture University also conducts its own entrance exam.

15th December 2018, 01:53 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Punjab Agricultural University?

The eligibility criteria for PhD admission in Punjab Agricultural University:

1. You must have a master's degree in the respective or related discipline.

2. You must have at least 70% marks in aggregate in your master's degree
or an equivalent CGPA of 7.00 (out of 10.00).

A 5% relaxation for those who belong to the reserved category.
15th December 2018, 08:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Punjab Agricultural University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Post-Graduation from a recognized university in that particular specialization.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Post Graduation.
There is no age limit.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?