29th May 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of English Literature in English and Foreign Languages University. But I don’t know that this university provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  2. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in English and Foreign Languages University?
  3. Sample question papers for PhD in English Literature form The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  5. Requirements to apply for PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  7. Which study materials should I refer to get admission in English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad?
  8. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top 5 universities in world for PhD in English Literature
  10. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad being a B.A.(Pass) graduate? Course description of M.A.(French)?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  13. MA. ELT entrance test exam pattern details for English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
  14. List of books which I can refer to qualify for language subject in JNU entrance exam after 12th?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD in English Literature at Pondicherry University, Puducherry? How much stipend they provide?
  18. Does Banaras Hindu University offers PhD(Sanskrit Literature) with Stipend?
14th May 2022, 12:00 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD English Literature.

Qualification required for PhD English Literature is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?