25th November 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any university or college offering MSc-PhD dual program in physics?

Hi, I am Pooja. Please inform as soon as possible. Is there is any university/college offering MSc-PhD dual program in physics? Please inform me on my mail id [email protected] and there admission procedure too. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  2. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  3. List of universities offering PhD(Physics) in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  4. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  5. Benefits of studying PhD in Galgotias University?
  6. List of colleges offering PhD in Bioinformatics for MSc student?
  7. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
  8. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course duration and fee structure for integrated M.Sc - Ph.D course in Physics at IIT? Difference between integrated M.Sc Ph.D course and M.Sc in Ph.D dual degree course?
  10. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  11. List of colleges offering PhD in Biotechnology for MSc student
  12. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  13. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  14. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  15. Any college offering Dual Specialization in Retail Marketing?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  17. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  18. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
25th November 2017, 11:14 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there is any university or college offering MSc-PhD dual program in physics?

Candidates those who have completed Masters in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university, are eligible to do PhD in the relevant discipline. Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify in the UGC NET/CSIR entrance exam, in order to get admission for PhD course.
Below I have listed name of universities/colleges which offer integrated PhD course:
>University of Delhi
Address: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
>Presidency College, Chennai
Address: Kamarajar Salai Rd, PWD Estate, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2854 4894
>Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
Address: VidyaVihar Campus, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone: 01596 245 073
>Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444
>Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Beside The Adyar Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8101
>Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address: Main Gate Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545
>Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 7135
26th November 2017, 10:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there is any university or college offering MSc-PhD dual program in physics?

Yes, there are lots of colleges offering MSc-PhD dual program in physics. Here I have listed some of them and their contact details. Admission procedure remains almost the same in most of the colleges, so you can contact them and get the details.

List of colleges:

> CMS College (Address: College Junction, C.M.S. College Road, Kottayam, Kerala 686001, Phone: 0481 256 6433)

> Delhi Technological University (Address: Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi, 110042, Phone: 011 2787 1018)

> Fakir Mohan College (Address: Pragati Nagar, Balasore, Odisha 756001, Phone: 098610 98610)

> Loyola College (Address: Sterling Road, Near Nungambakkam Railway Station, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034, Phone: 044 2817 8200)

> Lingayas University (Address: Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana 121002, Phone: 0129 259 8200)

> GD Goenka University (Address: Gate No 3: G D Goenka Education City,Sohna Gurgaon Road,Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana 122103, Phone: 0124 331 5999)

> Karunya University Coimbatore (Address: Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641114, Phone: 0422 261 4301)
26th November 2017, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Pooja. Please inform as soon as possible. Is there is any university/college offering MSc-PhD dual program in physics? Please inform me on my mail id [email protected] and there admission procedure too. Thank you.

Yes, there are some universities offering Integrated MSc – PhD Physics program. They are given below;

Pondicherry University - Official Website

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Official Website

Indian Institute of Science – Department of Physics - Official Website

Institute for Intensive Research in Basic Sciences – Mahatma Gandhi University - Official Website

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research - Official Website
26th November 2017, 07:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are several colleges that are offering this M.Sc-PhD Dual program in Physics. One of the best of such colleges is IIM Bombay.

IIT Bombay, offers this M.Sc and PhD Dual Degree program and the duration of this course is 6 years. Upon successful completion of concerned course, you will be awarded with 2 degrees.

Admission into this course is basically on the basis of JAM Entrance Examination.

I am providing you a link of JAM 2018 where you may find all the required details. Means, you are required to qualify in this Joint Admission Test for pursuing this course at IIT Bombay.

Click here for More Details of JAM 2018

Click here for M.Sc PhD Dual program at IIT Bombay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?