18th April 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?

Respected sir/Ma'm,
I have completed MSc in physics and currently working as physics lecturer in ajunior college. I want to do correspondence Phd in physics. Please guide me regarding universities and how to go about?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
  2. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  3. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Guidance regarding Ph.D Entrance Exam for Physics? Model Question Papers for this?
  5. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  6. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  7. Want to do PhD in Physics
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  10. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  11. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  13. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  14. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  15. Admission in integrated M.Sc+Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application?
  16. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  17. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  18. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
20th May 2014, 10:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?

It is really nice to see you aspire for higher studies even though you are doing job. Your desire of higher studies like Phd inspite of being a lecturer is really appreciable. However, it will be better if you go for full time Phd course rather than correspondence one. It will be of more value and you can get better career opportunities after pursuing it.

You can do the correspondence course from:-
The Global Open University, Nagaland
Address: Government of Nagaland Interim Headquarters : Opp. Railway Station, Dimapur - 797112, Nagaland, Nagaland - Other, Nagaland, India- 797112
Email: [email protected]

Other full time course institutes are :-
-Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai
-Indian Institute of Technology
-Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore
-The Berhampur University, Orissa
-Dr B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
-Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
-Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur
-Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) University, Visakhapatnam
-Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
-Indian Institute of Science (IISc) - Bangalore, CV Raman Road, Bangalore
-Galgotias University, Greater Noida
-Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
-Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida

Admission is done either on the basis of entrance examination or on the basis of project proposal given by you in the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?