25th November 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

When and how to enroll for NIMHANS PhD entrance exam?

Hello Sir, I am studying B.A in psychology and wanted to know who to enroll in NIMHANS for Ph.D in clinical psychology. It would be a great help, if I could get the required information of how, when and where do we enroll for this entrance and wanted to know the cutoff percentage required for admission in NIMHANS.

26th November 2017, 10:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to enroll for NIMHANS PhD entrance exam?

In order to apply for PhD in NIMHANS, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to visit the official website at (http://www.nimhans.ac.in) and fill up the online application form. You also have to pay a fee of Rs 1500/- for each course and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST candidates. The application forms for will be available online from the 1st week of January, 2018. So, you can keep checking the updates at their website which I have linked above.
26th November 2017, 06:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to enroll for NIMHANS PhD entrance exam?

There are sessions included in order to pursue PhD (Doctoral Program) at NIMHANS. Session 1 Advertisement will be released in the month of January every year and session 3 Advertisement will be released in the month of August every year.

As session 3's dates are already over, you may expect next session's recruitment notification in the month of January, 2018.

Here are expected dates of PhD NIMHANS Entrance Exam notification,

>> Starting date to apply online - In January, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of Applications - In January, 2018

>> Conduct of Online Entrance Examination - In March, 2018

>> Counseling and Interview - In June, 2018

>> Commencement of PhD courses at NIMHANS - In July, 2018

>> Closing date for admission - In July, 2018

Click here for Notification

You are required to enroll for PhD course through Official website of NIMHANs during January, 2018. Hence I would suggest you to visit the official website frequently and you can then apply for this course during respective time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?