7th December 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Which universities offering Ph.D after completing SMU distance? Eligibility and fee structure of these universities?

I have completed from SMU distance now wants to do PhD please tell me which universities offers this and eligibility and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  2. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  3. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  4. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  6. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  7. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  8. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  9. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  10. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  12. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  15. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  17. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  18. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
8th December 2015, 08:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities offering Ph.D after completing SMU distance? Eligibility and fee structure of these universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed from SMU distance now wants to do PhD please tell me which universities offers this and eligibility and fee structure?
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1. Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2. There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Total fees for Ph.D course is 3 lakhs in part time mode.

List of universities which offer distance Ph.D course in India:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Symbiosis MBA through Correspondence

Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes

Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University
15th September 2022, 11:28 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Which universities offering Ph.D after completing SMU distance? Eligibility and fee structure of these universities?

Universitys

Jain vishwa bharathi institute

Kota open university

Mumbai university

Indira Ghandi university

AnnaMalai university

Osmania university

Sikkim manipal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?