9th September 2011, 03:31 PM

Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?

sir iam completed my b pharm in the year of 2007. nw iam doing job in pharmaceutical company, now i want to do m pharm through distance education. so pls tell me the universities which are offering m pharm through distance education and fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Universities offering distance education for M.E Fluid Mechanics? What is the course fee structure?
  3. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  7. Which universities offering Ph.D after completing SMU distance? Eligibility and fee structure of these universities? -- [New]
  8. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  9. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  10. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  11. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  13. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  15. Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  17. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  18. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
17th January 2012, 05:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?

To pursue M.pharma you have to passed the examination B.Pharm from a recognised university with atleast minimum of 50% marks.The fee structure varies from university to university.So for details of fee structure you can vist the website in which you want to pursue m.pharma.List of colleges in India for pursuing distance M.pharma:-

National institute of pharmaceutical education & research,Surat

NIPER,Kolkata

College of pharmaceutical science, Andhra University

BITS, Pillani

RVS College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
6th June 2012, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?

My qualification is M.Sc. in chemistry. Am i eligible for M.Pharm.
10th April 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i m in b pharm final yr.I want to pursue research.is m pharm available as a distance learning programe... What is d fee str n hw cn i apply for it.... Plz rply on my email id...
29th April 2013, 08:11 PM
surchandra_moirangch

sir iam completed my b pharm in the year of 2007. nw iam doing job in pharmaceutical company, now i want to do m pharm through distance education. so pls tell me the universities which are offering m pharm through distance education and fees structure.
3rd June 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed B.pharm from kannur university with 76%mark.now i am working as a pharmacist and i wish to do M.pharm as a correspondance course.please provide me the list of colleges,fee structure ,university etc
23rd September 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR IAM COMPLETED bPHARM FROM CALICUT UNIVERSITY WITH 65% MARKS NOW IAM WORKING AS A PHARMACIST I WISH TO DO M PHARM AS CORRESPONDENCE IS ANY COLLEGE IN KERALA HAVE THIS FACILITY SIR PLEASE PROVIDE THE FEE STRUCTURE ,UNIVERSITY ETC
25th November 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed d pharm now i would like to study b pharm through distance learning
18th April 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.pharmacy and want to know the fee details of m.pharmacy in andhra pradesh upon getting rank in pgcet for distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?