14th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD(Public Administration) in Kerala

Hello Sir, I am studying in Master’s in Public Administration 1st year. I want to do PhD in Public Administration anywhere in Kerala. Kindly tell me about the universities which gives PhD in Public Administration.

Related Questions:
  1. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  3. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  4. Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?
  5. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  7. Are there any universities/colleges in Kerala offering Post Graduate course in Functional English?
  8. Which universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  9. List of universities in Kerala offering integration M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry
  10. List of universities offering PhD to Public Administration postgraduate?
  11. List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala? Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?
  12. List of universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?
  14. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  15. Universities and institutes offering MSc degree in Hotel Management/Administration
  16. List of universities offering PhD(Hospital Administration) in Delhi? -- [New]
  17. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. Can i study MHA after completing B.Sc. NSG course?
9th May 2018, 10:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD(Public Administration) in Kerala

There are not much universities available in Kerala which offers PhD(Public Administration) course, however I have listed a few universities which offers the course:

> School of International Relations and Politics, Mahatma Gandhi University (MG University, Athirampuzha, Kerala 686560, Phone: 0481 273 1040)

> School of Gandhian Thought and Development Studies (MG University, Athirampuzha, Kerala 686560, Phone: 0481 273 1050)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?