28th October 2022, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What to do if UGC NET Certificate is not received even after one month of sending all the necessary documents?

Respected Sir, I have qualified csir net jrf exam held on june. And I have send my attested copy of msc. Finel year marksheet along with date of birth certificate and admitcard on 10 september by speed post to the address
To,
Section officer .Examination unit.room no. 303, HRD Group (CSIR), CSIR Complex, Liberary Avenue road, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
But i did not get my certificate till now.sir i required it urgently to get apointment for
lectaurer.
Pls sir help me to get it.
My rank-67
roll no.-412112
email [email protected]

31st December 2022, 04:26 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: What to do if UGC NET Certificate is not received even after one month of sending all the necessary documents?

If a candidate is unable to download their UGC NET certificate, they should immediately send an email request to [email protected] with the following documents: UGC NET Admit Card and UGC NET Result (Scorecard) Post Graduate marksheet (All Semester/ Combined) and Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?