1st February 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How and where to submit my complete pass M.A. documents for UGC NET? How can I get E-Certificate?

1. I appeared in UGC NET exam on DEC,2012 and qualified after completion of my M.A.part-I exam.Now I completed and passed M.A.part-II exam.So, how and where will I submit my complete pass M.A. documents for UGC NET ? Please help me in detail.Thank u.
2. How will I get E-CERTIFICATE ? plz inform me.Thank u.

5th February 2014, 08:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How and where to submit my complete pass M.A. documents for UGC NET? How can I get E-Certificate?

UGCNET Contact Details :-

-->> Email Id: [email protected]

-->> Help Line No.: 011-24113447

If you didn't download eCertificate of NET then you can download the e-Certificate from official website of UGC using below details :-

-->> First Visit the site http://ugcnetonline.in/rollLogin.php

-->> After, visiting the site click the Click here to download e-Certificate of UGC NET June 2010 and Dec. 2010

-->> Give you are login details like Roll Number, Date of Birth, Year of Exam, Session of Exam and please enter the security key from the image into the Textbox.

-->> Finally submit the button.
21st February 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to submit my complete pass M.A. documents for UGC NET? How can I get E-Certificate?

How and where to submit my complete m.a.part-2 documenta after qualified ugc net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?