31st July 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Should we approach UGC NET physically if e-certificate is yet not received?

Sir, I have cleared the ugc net in EDUCATION in 27june2010.But till now i am not getting the e-certificate in the email id provided on the application form.Already i have sent all the required documents to the HEAD ,NET BUREAU,UNIVERSITY OF DELHI.....before one month.But no response is found.I want to know whether hard be sent to us or should we approach to ugc physically ?please give answer

11th January 2018, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should we approach UGC NET physically if e-certificate is yet not received?

If you are not getting any response from UGC for your query, then you need to contact them physically to get your certificate. If you have got all the formalities done for your candidature, then you should not face any problems problems in getting your certificate.

Just contact the UGC office in person, if they are not responding to your query over phone or email. You can also complaint about your issue at public grievance portal.
5th January 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should we approach UGC NET physically if e-certificate is yet not received?

i have qualified UGC NET in 2012 october ,i have forgot my email id which i used to register for the exam please suggest a solution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?