26th March 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello Sir,
If anyone has given CSIR-NET for Physical Sciences then please share the question pattern with me. What are the questions that comes in this exam? Also give me any book names that will help me for this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in OMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Books to be referred for CSIR instrumentation related streams?
  5. Suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Mathematical Sciences)?
  6. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Reference books of Life Sciences for preparation of CSIR-NET
  9. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 3 years for CSIR-NET and ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in CSIR-NET(Chemistry)? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  13. Latest pattern of UGC CSIR? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Reference books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)?
  15. Best books for CSIR NET exam for life sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  17. Download Schaum's Series Mathematics books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Mathematical Sciences)
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
30th March 2016, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
If anyone has given CSIR-NET for Physical Sciences then please share the question pattern with me. What are the questions that comes in this exam? Also give me any book names that will help me for this exam.
Best Books for CSIR NET Physical Sciences:

UGC CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Physical Sciences by "W.Malemnganba Chenglei"

UGC CSIR JRF/ NET Physical Sciences (Physics) by G.K.Publications

CSIR UGC NET/ JRF/ SET Physical Sciences by Dr.Surekha Tomar (Upkar)

UGC CSIR NET/ JRF Physical Sciences by Upkar Publications

CSIR UGC Physical Sciences by Sunil Kumar, Publishers - Unique Publishers

Trueman's UGC CSIR NET Physical Sciences by Kushwaha S

Joint CSIR UGC NET (Physical Science) Exam Guide by Mitesh Chakraborty

Below are the attachments of CSIR NET in PHYSICS question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR-Physics-Question-Paper-June-2012.pdf(1.33 MB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf CSIR-Physics-Question-Paper-June-2013.pdf(3.83 MB, 31 views)
File Type: pdf Physics-june-2011.pdf(794.1 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?