18th March 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello,
Kindly tell me from which books I should prepare for EAMCET(Engineering)? Please tell me about the questions which are usually asked in this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  2. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  6. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  8. Questions asked in HR Domain for GAIL Sr Officer level? Books to refer?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in IBPS Clerk examination? Reference books for preparation?
  10. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of questions are asked in the entrance exam for MSc Botany? Books to be referred?
  12. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  14. How to prepare to get a good score in GATE exam?
  15. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  16. How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam?
  17. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  18. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
19th March 2016, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation?

You can prepare for EAMCET (Engineering) examination from Telugu Academy text books and NCERT books. The EAMCET examination question paper consists of 160 questions out of which 80 questions are from Mathematics subject, 40 questions from Physics subject and remaining 40 questions from Chemistry subject. You can definitely get good score in EAMCET (Engineering) examination by preparing from Telugu Academy and NCERT text books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?