3rd January 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir
i want to know the good books
of preparation for 9th AMU entrance exam....
can somebody please suggest me
also tell me what questions comes?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  2. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Preparation tips, reference books and examination date of AMU entrance exam for B.Tech program?
  5. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for IIT JEE?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in the entrance exam for MSc Botany? Books to be referred?
  8. Books to be referred for IIT in 9th class?
  9. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  10. Books to be read while in 9th standard for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Books to be referred for AMU MD/MS exam?
  12. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in IBPS Clerk examination? Reference books for preparation?
  14. When will I get my admit card for 9th Class Entrance Exam of AMU?
  15. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  16. Which are the entrance exams for class 9th in AMU?
  17. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  18. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
13th January 2015, 05:44 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?

You can prepare from NCERT Books.

Here are some questions which are asked in AMU entrance exam:
1. Give us a short introduction about you.
2. Why do you want to join Aligarh Muslim University?
3. Tell us about your aim in life.
4. What's your favorite subject?
5. General Knowledge and awareness.
6. Situations to have Psychometric Analysis.
15th August 2017, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?

Dear sir, please give me last 20 years amu solved entrance exam questions paper
20th February 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, please give me last 15 years amu solved entrance exam questions paper please send on [email protected]
5th March 2019, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir , please give me the last 5 year amu solved question paper please send on [email protected]
10th June 2019, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

General knowledge which is asked in amu for class 9th student to select in interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?