17th September 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in OMAT? Suitable books for preparation?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am interested to give OMAT. But, the problem is I am unable to find books that will help me for OMAT. Can you suggest me some books? I don’t know what questions comes? Please tell me what questions are asked?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  4. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  5. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China? List of coaching classes?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  10. How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Questions asked in HR Domain for GAIL Sr Officer level? Books to refer?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in IBPS Clerk examination? Reference books for preparation?
  13. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in the entrance exam for MSc Botany? Books to be referred?
  15. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  17. How to prepare to get a good score in GATE exam?
  18. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?