21st February 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the official syllabus followed for Ph.D Mathematics?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am Shirisha. Please tell me the syllabus of Ph.D Mathematics. What are the topics we need to prepare? Can you please give me the official link from where we can get the syllabus or attach the same for me? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  4. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  6. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  8. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which graduation course to do if planning to do Ph.D in Maths in future?
  10. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  13. How to do PhD in Mathematics after M.Sc in MAthematics? List of institutions in Chennai for PhD in Mathematics?
  14. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  15. Is it beneficial to study correspondence PhD in Mathematics for a Private Professor?
  16. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  17. What is the syllabus of Integrated Ph.D. in Mathematics?
  18. Chances to study PhD in Applied Mathematics for a B.Tech student?
23rd February 2017, 01:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the official syllabus followed for Ph.D Mathematics?

Yes, as per your request I have attached a link below. Kindly, download the file from the given link and go through it. Here you will be able to find the total syllabus of Ph.D mathematics and the related topics which you need to prepare. There are also some other important information attached in the file which will help you a lot in getting the proper information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph.D mathematics.pdf(129.2 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?