30th January 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?

I have done M.A.in english. i want to phd in chaudhary charan singh university. How to apply phd and entrance form will provided from which date. this university is phd in regular or correspondence so please answer my question.
thanking you

30th January 2015, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?

If you have got 55% marks in your M.A degree from a recognized University then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. All you have to do is apply for the entrance exam and perform excellently in it. Reserved category candidates can avail 5% relaxation in marks.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET/ JRF then you can apply for admission in Ph.D without appearing for any entrance exam. Those who have M.Phil degree are also eligible to apply for admission without any exam.
1st March 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?

I have qualified jrf in law .I want to do ph.d. in law from ccs university. Do I need to qualify RET conducted by the university or I would get direct admission in ph.d. course?
17th April 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.A in Engkish literature with 59% and seeking admision in Ph.d How Can I apply for and also I am M.A in Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?