24th January 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am doing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering final year at government polytechnic anantapuramu, I like to do Ph.D in mathematics, please could u guide me how to get that. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  3. What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech?
  5. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  7. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  10. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  12. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. Ph.D or M.Tech in mathematics after B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  16. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  17. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
26th January 2017, 04:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I am doing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering final year at government polytechnic anantapuramu, I like to do Ph.D in mathematics, please could u guide me how to get that. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!
Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. The eligibility to study the PhD in Mathematics is a Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks. The candidates will be admitted to the course on their performance in the entrance examination and interview. The candidates who have qualified NET or SET or GATE examination shall be exempted from the entrance examination. So you have to study M.Sc Mathematics first to study PhD in Mathematics.
26th January 2017, 11:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the Ph.D course in Mathematics after the completion of your Diploma course. In order to pursue Ph.D course in any of the subject, you must have to complete your Graduation then Post Graduation. After that only you can pursue for Ph.D courses further.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?