4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to find out which university is AICTE approved for doing Ph.D?

What is the procedure followed to find out which university is AICTE approved for doing Ph.D? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed to get the official information? It will be really helpful if you can share with the answer on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to find out which university is AICTE approved for doing Ph.D?
  2. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  3. Is CMJ University approved by AICTE to provide Ph.D after M.Sc Biotechnology? Does it create any problem in placement? -- [New]
  4. To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?
  5. How to find the universities are AICTE approved before applying for the Ph.D course?
  6. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
  7. Is Swami Vivekananda University approved by AICTE and UGC for PhD courses?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Osmania University being an AICTE approved PGDM holder?
  9. PhD course at VIT is approved by AICTE and UGC or not?
  10. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Indian universities approved by UGC and AICTE to apply for Ph.D?
  12. Maduraj Kamraj University if AICTE approved for doing MBA or not?
  13. Is Manav Bharati University for diploma is approved by AICTE?
  14. Can I do PhD after PGDM if my college is AICTE approved?
  15. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE?
  16. Is it necessary to study PhD in Management Studies in any AICTE approved university?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management if completed PGDM(HR) from AICTE approved college?
  18. Is Ph.D from foreign university approved by UGC or AICTE in India?
6th September 2016, 12:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to find out which university is AICTE approved for doing Ph.D?

To get the exact details about the approval of the University for doing Ph.D in the same, you need to check out the official website of the respective Universities. The approval details are provided very clearly in the official website of the respective Universities. So, just check there to get the exact result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?