27th August 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for applying Ph.D in statistics via distance mode?

I want to know universities offering phd in statistics in distance mode.what is the process......? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can let me know the answer as soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  3. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  5. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  6. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  8. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in distance mode after MSc Statistics?
  10. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  11. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D in C.S via distance mode?
  13. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  14. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  16. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  18. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
9th August 2016, 05:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for applying Ph.D in statistics via distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know universities offering phd in statistics in distance mode.what is the process......? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can let me know the answer as soon as possible!

The PhD in Statistics can be studied through distance mode in IGNOU. The application for the PhD program is available in IGNOU website. The candidate has to download the application, fill up the same & submit. The candidates should have a master degree in Statistics or its equivalent with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible for the PhD in Statistics. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the IGNOU. So the aspirant has to clear the entrance test and interview for the PhD in Statistics admission in IGNOU. The website link is IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?