7th February 2023, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the Research facilities available after MSc Eletronics?

After M.Sc Electronics i want to Research and to become a Scientist. Which way should i follow please Guide me Sir ..i have no idea about it

8th February 2023, 09:53 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What are the Research facilities available after MSc Eletronics?

After completing an MSc in Electronics, you could pursue research in a variety of fields that are relevant to electronics and electrical engineering. Some potential areas of research include:
  • Microelectronics: Research in this area could focus on the design, fabrication, and testing of microelectronic devices, such as transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits.
  • Communications Engineering: This area of research focuses on the design, implementation, and analysis of communication systems, such as wireless networks, optical networks, and satellite communication systems.
  • Signal Processing: Research in signal processing could involve the study of algorithms for processing and analyzing signals, such as speech signals, image signals, and video signals.
  • Power Electronics: This area of research focuses on the design, analysis, and control of electronic devices and systems used in power conversion, such as power inverters, converters, and regulated power supplies.
  • Robotics: Research in robotics could involve the design, implementation, and control of robots, as well as the development of algorithms for robot perception, decision making, and control.

But, please note that research facilities available for MSc Electronics students will depend on the specific university or research institution you attend, because most of theIndian universities prefer PhD candidate. At least those ones who have enrolled or aspiring to enroll. You could also consider applying for research funding or grants from various organizations to support your research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?