3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities available in Ambedkar Polytechnic for Electronics Diploma students?

Hi,
I am going to get admission in Ambedkar Polytechnic for Diploma in Electronics course. I am worried because I am getting admission through management quota. I just want to know about the placement facilities provided by this Polytechnic college for this branch's students? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of placement facilities are available for Textile Design Diploma students in Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati?
  2. Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Digital Electronics at Ambedkar Polytechnic? Is it beneficial to join this institute?
  3. What are the jobs after getting diploma in medical electronics from government college Ambedkar Polytechnic, Delhi
  4. In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  6. Whether the education and placement facilities of SRM Polytechnic College is good?
  7. Placement facilities available in Birsa Institute of Technology for PG Diploma holders in Human Resource Management?
  8. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  9. Expected salary after polytechnic from Ambedkar Polytechnic?
  10. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  11. Placement facilities offered in UEI Global Education for Hospitality Diploma candidates?
  12. PhD in Economics is possible from Manav Bharti?
  13. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  14. Placement facilities available in International Council For Management Studies for Diploma holders in Financial Management?
  15. What kind of placement facilities are available for Bachelor of Hotel Management students in The Oxford College of Management?
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for CA-CPT after completing polytechnic diploma in electronics
  18. Does Film & Television Institute of India offer placement facilities to PG Diploma(Editing) holders?
6th July 2016, 06:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement facilities available in Ambedkar Polytechnic for Electronics Diploma students?

Placement facility is quite good in the above mentioned University. After successful completion of the course, students can avail jobs in te fields like Production, Customer Support, Servicing, Development, Technician and many more.

Placements are provided to various MNCs such as;

> Siemens.

> TATA.

> TCS.

> HCL.

> IBM.

> INFOSYS, etc.

Therefore, you need not worry about the placement facilities, you just need to study properly throughout your course and try to score as well as possible and also to gain as much knowledge as possible, which will further help you in your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?