3rd August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?

Sir With due respect
I am comleted my M.Sc. [organic chemistry] in and I want to study in Germany for Ph.d
Please guidr me give what are basic requirements and lists of institutes in Gernany and how i take admission there
Santosh kumar tiwari
Email id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  2. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  3. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  5. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  7. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  9. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  11. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  13. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany? -- [New]
  14. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  15. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  16. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  18. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
21st August 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?

sir,
i have complet my Msc. In orpganic chemistry.further i want Phd in this subject in germany. I have no exprience then how to do this and tell me process of this,..
25th January 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?

HI sir
I am completed my M.Sc. [Microbiology] in and I want to study in Germany for Ph.d
Please guide me give what are basic requirements and lists of institutes in Gernany and how i take admission there and what fellowship they offered (international students)

Email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?