14th June 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?

Dear Friends,
I am studying in M.Sc 1st year.
Can I apply for Integrated PhD IISC entrance exam?
What are the eligibility criteria for applying?
Kindly provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  2. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  3. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  4. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  6. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  9. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  10. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  11. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  12. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  13. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  14. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  15. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
28th July 2017, 09:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?

Detailed Information and Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for IISc Integrated PhD Entrance Examination:

With Master's Degree, you are actually eligible to pursue IISc Integrated PhD course. But along with this criteria, an other criteria which you need to meet is passing any of the below mentioned tests. Qualifying any one of the below mentioned tests is mandatory in order to be eligible.

>> CSIR UGC NET or JRF

>> DBT JRF

>> UGC NET JRF

>> NBHM

>> ICMR JRF

...Or

>> JAM Entrance Examination

The basic educational qualification required is B.Sc or B.E/ B.Tech or Master's Degree from a recognized university.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?