22nd July 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PhD in Journalism in Mumbai being a M.A. postgraduate of Kolkata University?

Sir,
I have passed M.A. in Journalism from Kolkata University. Now, I want to do PhD in Journalism. What I need to do for that & where in Mumbai I can do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  2. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  3. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  4. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism? -- [New]
  5. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  7. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  8. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA?
  11. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  12. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  16. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  18. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
26th July 2015, 04:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study PhD in Journalism in Mumbai being a M.A. postgraduate of Kolkata University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed M.A. in Journalism from Kolkata University. Now, I want to do PhD in Journalism. What I need to do for that & where in Mumbai I can do it?
You have completed M.A. in Journalism from Kolkata University so you are eligible to do Ph.D course from Mumbai but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?