4th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects enlisted to appear in SLET? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
For what subjects SLET is applicable? What is the procedure for applying SLET? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

30th July 2017, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects enlisted to appear in SLET? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
For what subjects SLET is applicable? What is the procedure for applying SLET? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

The State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) is conducted by various state governments in India. SLET is conducted for recruiting candidates as lecturers. Candidates with a masters degree with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for SLET. Candidates can apply online for the SLET. Subjects available in SLET are given below;

Political Science
English
Commerce
Education
Life Science
Physical Science
Mathematical Science
History
Chemical Science
Economics
Geography
Hindi
Philosophy
Anthropology
Sociology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?