10th August 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at JNU? Procedure to apply?

Dear Friends,
What are the subjects available for PhD course in JNU? What is the process for admission? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply in JNU University PET for PhD(Law) aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. For which subject I should apply to study PhD in JNU for M.A.(International Relations) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of PhD in Hindi from JNU? Is M.Phil necessary for that? Previous year question papers?
  9. Procedure to apply and subjects enlisted in Olympiads for 3rd standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  11. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  12. Eligibility criteria, procedure, enlisted subjects and advantages of Olympiad for 1st standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for JNU PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Number of seats available to study PhD in Life Science at JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at JNU? Procedure to apply?

I have done M.sc in botany now I want to do PhD in environmental science ..please give me a wide view on env sci and fields available there.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?