18th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and Mathematics syllabus of Tamil Nadu SLET?

Hello,
I want to apply for SLET for Mathematics subject.
Kindly tell me the procedure for applying.
Also I want to know the syllabus for SLET in Tamil Nadu.
Waiting for your reply.

29th May 2015, 06:48 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply and Mathematics syllabus of Tamil Nadu SLET?

SET i.e State Eligibility Test is conducted by Bharathiar University Coimbatore. SET exam notification is not yet released, but you can expect the notification in the month of August or September in the official website of Bharathiar University.

Eligibility:

The candidate should have completed post-graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories. Those who are appearing in the final year of master degree may also apply.

Procedure to apply:

The candidate needs to fill the application forms in only online mode. There is no offline mode of application forms. Online application forms are available at the time of notification.

-Rs.1000/- for general candidates.
-Rs. 750/- for OBC candidates.
-Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates.

I have attached the mathematics syllabus SET examination. I hope it is very useful for your preparation.

Syllabus: Click Here !!!

Official Website: Click Here !!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mathematics.pdf(114.0 KB, 64 views)
27th July 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply and Mathematics syllabus of Tamil Nadu SLET?

Hi,

Could you please give me the syllabus for "Tamil" as well.Also previous year question papers will be helpful.I think this year SLET exam will be conducted by Mother Theresa Univeristy, Kodaikanal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?