5th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I download the application form of SLET? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I want to apply for SLET.
What is the procedure for applying and
also tell me how to download the application form?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  2. Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?
  3. How to apply for SLET exam in Bharathiyar University?
  4. From where to get the application forms for SLET exam?
  5. How to get the application form for SLET examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  7. When the application form of SLET will be released in Maharashtra? Coaching classes for preparation of SLAT in Mumbai?
  8. Procedure for SLET exam?
  9. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  10. When the application form of SLET(Political Science) will be released in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
  11. Syllabus and examination date of SET?
  12. How can I register for JEXPO online? Registration procedure?
  13. Procedure to apply, syllabus and last date of SLET(Biochemistry) for submission?
  14. When the application form of SLET(Economics) will be released in M.P.?
  15. How can I fill-up the application form of SLET? Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of SLET(Economics)? Is it beneficial to appear SLET for Economics?
  16. Procedure to apply and examination date of SLET?
  17. How to appear for SLET exam after passing M.A in Public Administration? Last date to apply for the exam and where to get the form?
  18. Eligibility to appear in SLET with mentioned percentage in overall academic? Procedure to apply?
20th April 2015, 03:31 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I download the application form of SLET? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to apply for SLET.
What is the procedure for applying and
also tell me how to download the application form?
Waiting for your reply.

State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) has been simply just like a NET Entrance exam which is conducted by the every State separately. The concerned State Government itself releases the notification for SLET entrance through the official website and Employment newspaper. You can download the SLET application form through concerned state Government official website.

How to apply:

- Candidates can obtain the application from the official website.
- The candidates should Upload the filled in application form through the official website.
- The payment of registration and processing fee should be made either by SBI generated chaplain or by online payment gateway (like credit/ debit card/ Net banking)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?