4th August 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of ICMR PhD(Life Science) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

Dear Sir,
I have finished my M.Sc and I want to do PhD in Life Science in ICMR. Kindly tell me the syllabus of the entrance exam? Please tell me when the application form will comes for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Physical Science syllabus for ICMR Ph.D Fellowship entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus and reservation for SC/ST student in ICMR Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. When and Where ICMR entrance exam will be held in Hyderabad? Syllabus of ICMR entrance exam?
  4. Detailed information about Ph.D course in ICMR and its entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Nutrition at NIN/ICMR? Syllabus of ICMR-JRF entrance exam?
  6. Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICMR Life Sciences entrance exam?
  7. From where I can download the application form of ICMR Ph.D entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  8. Detailed information, notification and date of application for ICMR-JRF?
  9. Syllabus of ICMR entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the MSc Home science syllabus as per ICMR entrance test
  11. Names of the books to prepare for ICMR JRF entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to study MCA in Kurukshetra being a BCA last semester student? When the application form of MCA entrance exam will be released?
  13. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance exam?
  14. List of coaching classes with fee structure and detailed information for ICMR Ph.D(Life Science) entrance exam?
  15. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  16. What is the syllabus for Spanish Language entrance exam?
  17. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam?
  18. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?