3rd November 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?

Hello
Please tell me-
1.When is the Date of sale of BFA application forms?
2.when is the BFA (painting...) Entrance exam, Delhi?
3.What is the Syllabus for BFA (painting) Entrance exam?
4.What is the Elligibility Criteria for BFA?
5.What is the Fees structure for BFA in painting and Course Duration?

Related Questions:
  1. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  2. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  3. Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET?
  4. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  7. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  8. Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?
  9. Is it necessary to write ICET to join MBA?
  10. Information about BFA course? Fee structure and course duration?
  11. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  12. Application form availability, last date to apply and fee structure for taking NATA
  13. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  14. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  15. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  16. Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?
  17. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  18. Availability of form, date of exam and fee structure for female candidates?
19th June 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?

Please give information about BFA course , syllabus admission process and fee structure
5th September 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?

How can i apply for bfa course in ignou ?and when?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?