27th January 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of SLET(Political Science) will be released in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?

hello sir
I want to give SLET exam in Political Science....
Kindly tell me when the forms issues in uttar pradesh
also let me know how can i apply?
please let me know immediately
thank you

3rd September 2017, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of SLET(Political Science) will be released in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?

Application forms will be available in the month of August, 2017.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this entrance examination is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university in concerned discipline.

>> Registration forms will be available to you from 23rd August, 2017

>> Date of conduct of Entrance Examination - On 29th October 2017

>> Closing date to apply online - 22nd September 2017

You are required to apply online from it's official website and you need to fill up all the credentials with proper details. You are required to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the given format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?