26th June 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme?

sir
i want to do phd in computer science.
when will the forms open for filling . like all universities DU,IP, DTU, IIT . so please tell me when will they open form for phd and what is syllabus of phd in computer science.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD in Computer Science having 62% marks?
  2. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  3. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  4. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  5. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  6. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  7. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  8. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  9. When are the forms for Ph.D programme going to be issued?
  10. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
  11. How to take Ph.D programme in computer science through correspondence? I have done my MCA from Madras University and working in Dubai since 6 years as computer engineer
  12. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  13. Syllabus for PhD entance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  14. Is there any discrimination between Ph.D in computer science and Ph.D in computer science and engineering
  15. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  18. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
21st March 2023, 06:13 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme?

The application forms for Ph.D. in Computer Science programme at Delhi Technological University (DTU) are available on the official website of the university. The last date for submitting the application form is yet to be announced.

The University of Delhi conducts an entrance examination for admission to the Ph.D. programme in Computer Science. The entrance examination consists of 50 objective type questions to be solved in 02 hours. The approximate distribution of questions will be as given below:

10 questions on Mathematics
10 questions on Digital Logic and Computer Organization
10 questions on Programming and Data Structures
10 questions on Algorithms and Complexity Theory
10 questions on Computer Networks and Distributed Systems

The syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme may vary depending on the university or institute offering the course. However, some of the common topics that are covered in the programme are:

1. Research Methodology: This course covers the principles of research, research design, data collection and analysis, ethics in research, and scientific writing.

2. Advanced Topics in Computer Science: This course covers advanced topics such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data mining, computer vision, natural language processing, and robotics.

3. Algorithms and Data Structures: This course covers advanced algorithms, data structures, and their applications in computer science.

4. Computer Networks and Distributed Systems: This course covers the principles of computer networks, distributed systems, cloud computing, and network security.

5. Database Systems: This course covers the principles of database design, database management systems, and data warehousing.

6. Operating Systems: This course covers the principles of operating systems, process management, memory management, and file systems.

7. Software Engineering: This course covers the principles of software engineering, software design, software testing, and software maintenance.

Apart from these courses, Ph.D students are also required to conduct independent research and produce a thesis on a topic related to Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?