16th December 2010, 02:09 PM
pawan_patel

Should I go for a job or do MBA after passing school of open learning from Delhi University with a certificate of computer accountant?

i m student of school of open learning in delhi university and also having certificate of computer accountant so i want gto ask the thing that should i go for job or for mba degree which one would be beneficial for me?

15th April 2011, 06:16 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Should I go for a job or do MBA after passing school of open learning from Delhi University with a certificate of computer accountant?

Hello friend,
As you know now a day master degrees are very useful for the high profile jobs. So i would like to suggest you to go for MBA program from Delhi Univ.
You can also do some part time jobs for earning some money. Or you can do distance learning courses from DU and simultaneously go for a full time jobs for your better convenience.
Well you have to decide which option is good for you for your bright future.
Best wishes..!!!!!!!!!
29th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for a job or do MBA after passing school of open learning from Delhi University with a certificate of computer accountant?

I have done my SSC under NOS and a two year diploma in Animation. i would like to pursue a MBA. please advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?